Dr. Lamb – Mother from Fargo, father from Dilworth. I am married to Linda Jane with two children, Patrick William born 1987, and Jessica Rachel born 1990. Patrick is currently attending UND medical School and Jessica is a chemistry major at UND.
- BS in medicine from UND (1982)
- MD; University of Utah (1984)
- General surgery training at UND (1984-1989)
- Fellowship trained in plastic surgery at University of Wisconsin (1989-1991)
- Board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgeries
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Handpicked crew from St. Johns:
Lyndis Jaster (Office Manager) - Working in medical offices since 1972. I attended NDSU for accounting. She has working specifically in plastic since 1986. I started working for Dr. Lamb in 1991.
Staci Foltz (Materials Management and Certified Scrub tech.) – I grew up in Detroit Lakes and received my training in surgical technology from East Grand Forks. I have been working as surgical technologist since 1979. I have been working exclusively with Dr. Lamb since 1995.
Colleen Weick (Registered Nurse) – From Hillsboro ND. I went at NDSU for nursing and graduated with an associate registered nursing degree in 1974. In 1974 to 1976 I worked at Hillsboro community hospital. In 1976 I worked for St. Lukes Coronary care unit and from 79 to 1998 at the St. Johns hospital operating room. I received my BSN from UND in 1989. I have been working with Dr. Lamb since 1998.
Karen Mosey (CRNA) – Certified Registered Nurse anesthetist. I worked at St. Johns and I have been working with Dr. Lamb since 1998.